Last Saturday was a lovely day for shooting photographs at Stinson Beach along the Northern California coast


My cousin and aunt were in town over last weekend, so we took them to the beach to our west to beat the inland heat. It was a gorgeous day—not too hot and not too cold. And the light was spectacular for shooting photographs with my "big gun". 


As I've written before, my favorite shots are those when "photographic serendipity" happens. The beach was full of just those kinds of moments. I was loving every minute of it.


Of course, once I get back to my studio the rest of the work happens in the post-processing phase when I tweak the photos to make them look exactly how my eyes were seeing the light and the colors of the seashore in person. The camera doesn't always capture things exactly the way the human eye sees them. So it's always a fun challenge to recreate what I remember seeing when I was there.


The photos above are now available at CreativeMarket. com to use for:
websites • blogs • advertising • publications • crafts • home
(click on each one to go directly to it or click here to go to my shop)

The photos above are also available at Fine Art America as:
art prints • canvases • cards • cell phone cases • framed art
(click here)

If you'd like to see more of my photographs,
Pin It!

© 2007-2015 All rights reserved by Cindy Garber Iverson.
All images, photos and writing
(unless otherwise noted)
belong to Cindy Garber Iverson.
Use of content in digital or print form is strictly forbidden without written consent.
Just ask... I may say "yes".
Photography Prints
celebrations.com Invites & eCards
//Pin it button